Textile & Craft Workshops in South Scotland
I have reluctantly decided to stop hosting the Workshops at Burnbrae. I have enjoyed, and would like to continue with the hosting and catering on the day, but have found that the programme planning of tutors and dates and the taking of bookings is so time consuming. If you or a small group up to 10, would like to organise your own workshop, to your own requirements then please get in touch. We can discuss how I can help you achieve this. The studio is available for hire with or without catering. Tap into the natural beauty of your surroundings and relaxed, informal atmosphere of the workshops to become creative, then return home relaxed and refreshed.
Time to Get Creative
The historic town of Kelso is just 3 miles away if you wish to explore further afield, buy materials, or seek further inspiration.
Each Self Catering Cottage Offers
- A spectacular location with south facing conservatory overlooking the rural countryside
- Comfortable beds and spacious living accommodation
- Well fitted kitchen and bathroom facilities with plenty of hot water
- Efficient central heating and biomass boiler installed during winter 2014/15.
- Cosy wood burning stove, we provide you with wood at no extra cost.
- Access to reliable Wi-Fi at no additional cost
We shouldn't really say this, but if you don't want the ease of self-catering, there are also bed & breakfast establishments within a 10 mile radius of Burnbrae.