Overlooking the gently rolling hills and countryside near Kelso, this self-catering cottage provides a delightful setting for couples or a single. With advance notice, Mungo’s Well can also be set as a twin, ideal for two friends sharing.
The spacious south-facing living room provides level access to your private conservatory and your patio space. This comfortable cottage for couples also offers a double / twin bedroom, a bathroom with shower over the bath, a heated drying cupboard and a separate kitchen.
For your comfort, in addition to full central heating throughout the cottage; the spacious living room incorporates a cosy wood-burning stove with homegrown wood provided; a mini Hi-Fi with iPod docking station; SMART television. Mungo’s Well cottage provides the perfect home from home, enabling you to relax and enjoy the views, or as a base from which to enjoy the numerous activities and sightseeing opportunities in the area.
Facilities – Mungo’s Well Self Catering Cottage near Kelso
Nearby Kelso offers a choice of charming coffee shops, restaurants and takeaways, however, your kitchen is equipped, with a fridge-freezer, combination microwave oven and hob to ensure that you can cook up a special meal for two if you wish. You’ll also find all the usual utensils, crockery, cutlery and glasses for four people.
During winter 2021 as part of our updating this lovely cottage, we have a new sofa & chair for you to relax in and new curtains.
At a glance
- Spacious living room with wood burner, homegrown wood included
- Private south facing garden room & patio
- Wonderful rural views from the living room, bedroom and garden room
- Free reliable, super-fast fibre Wi-Fi
- SMART TV and lots of board games
- Separate kitchen with dishwasher, oven with grill, hob, microwave fridge/ freezer etc
- Dining area with table and chairs for 4
- A comfortable bedroom that can be set as double or twin
- Shower over bath in the bathroom, lots of hot water heated by a biomass boiler
- Pet free cottage